Direct Media Communications offers full lettershop services.
Some of our services/capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Scitex Inkjet Personalization with Single or Dual Head Capabilities, including Intelligent Mail Barcodes (IMB) and True Type fonts
- Kodak Prosper Imprinting: In-Line, Hi-Speed, 600dpi Ink-Jet Personalization with Variable Data
- Pressure Sensitive Labels
- Live Stamp Affixing
- Simplex and Duplex Laser Personalization: Continuous (roll-to-roll or roll-to-fold) and Cut-sheet formats
- Bowe Cutting Machines
- State-of-the-art Inserting – Jumbo, Intelligent and Non-Intelligent Inserting Capabilities
- Postal Metering
- Bindery: Fold, Score, and Perf
- Label-Aire Applications, including Magnet and Credit Card Affixing
- Tabbing/Fugitive Glue
Data Processing is an important function provided by Direct Media Communications. In order to receive postal discounts, the USPS has specific requirements that need to be met. Our Lettershop’s data department is able to achieve this, by using industry standard applications that are both CASS and PAVE certified. Postal Verification is carried out by a USPS representative on our Lettershop’s premises, giving DMC the advantage of speeding up the process for delivery. The majority of mail that DMC produces is co-palletized and shipped directly to the qualified NDC or SCF facility, bypassing the local post office. This can save money and help ensure precise scheduling of in-home dates.
From simple postcard mailings, to traditional envelope packages with multiple inserts, to some of the most complex in-line finishing self-mailers produced in the market, DMC’s team has the knowledge and expertise required to bring your project to a successful conclusion. DMC offers competitive pricing, as well as provides a comprehensive marketing strategy for your direct mail needs.